Sunday, February 7, 2010

wellll...

I have encountered a weakness once again. So, do you remember how I had this exciting goal of taking a picture everyday while I am here?

yeah. scratch that.

I forgot to yesterday. the whole thing is off. the whole thing is ruined.

Okay maybe that was a little dramatic. I'm really not that upset about it for a couple reasons:

1. i don't like taking my camera with me everywhere I go.
a. because it is too cold outside to leave it in the car.
b. I hate hauling that huge thing around everyday

2. no one wants to see three months of the house that I'm living in.
a. how many interesting pictures can I take of a cat?
b. pictures of coffee mugs from all different angles just isn't that cool anymore
c. taking multiple pictures of myself in front of a mirror take me back to my myspace days...and no one wants to go back there. ever.

so there ya have it. I will try to post pictures...just not every day.

Emily Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment