Sunday, February 14, 2010

val.en.tine (noun)- a chosen sweetheart






Happy Valentine's Day!!



I have two Valentine's today...:)

jesus & john.













YAY for the day of LOVE!!!!:):) I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and that Jesus sends Valentine's to each of our hearts!

I have to say, this was a fun day for me...I am in Kansas City and 800 miles away from John:( but I thought I would go back to my elementary days and make him a Valentine's Day card!!:)

I made it before I left and I think it was one of my favorite days of all time...I wish i was still 5 sometimes. you are never too old to make a card out of construction paper. I promise.

I thought I would show you the finished product..

these are two of them..unfortunately I wasn't able to upload the other ones because the files were too big..but you get the picture:)






1 comment: