Monday, February 15, 2010

pots.




A spent a lot of time today at David and Barb Hoggatt's pottery store. I went there with my friend Sandi just to check out the place. David and Barb moved to Kansas City 2.5 years ago to be apart of the house of prayer here and to open up a pottery shop...not just to sell pottery, but to create a place for the broken-hearted to come find healing and rest.
Dave showed me around the shop ( i am starting classes in march! can't wait to learn how to throw pots!)...then somehow I ended up staying for 3 hours! I cut out clay hearts (like the two you see above) and smoothed them out.
There is an open heaven over the store...I just kept feeling like I was living in Psalm 23...feeding on green grass and drinking from streams of living water...it was so peaceful. Dave has a real father's heart. He went over to this little container and picked up a heart. He walked over to me, grabbed my hand, and began to prophecy to me about the word on the heart and why it was significant to me. The word was "cure."

..He wasn't done..He walked into the back and picked up another heart. He came over to me once again. He placed the heart in my hand. On one side the word "Life" was written in English and on the other side "Life" was written in Chinese. He held my hand once again and prophesied over me...

I was blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment